If you are looking to stay at our organic farm, D Acres offers a range of sleeping accommodations. Site options include private indoor bedrooms, car camping spots, outdoor tent platforms accessible sby car and foot, and indoor sleeping bag spaces. There is a resident cat that occupies the building. Prices range from $10-$65/night.
Other Activities and Points of Interest
While you are in the area:
· The Rumney Crag (10 mins)
· The White Mountain Forest region (begins just north of the farm)
· Lake Winnepesauke (about an hour southeast)
· Quincy Bog (20 minutes)
· Polar Ice Caves (15 minutes)
· Dartmouth College in Hanover (about 45 minutes west)
· Local swimming hole
D Acres of New Hampshire
PO Box 98
Dorchester, NH 03266
Let us know if you are looking for a specific area or activity, and we'll try to guide you. There is also the Rumney Tourist Information Rest Stop about 15 minutes from the farm, on Rt. 25 south.