We have been hosting campers for many years at D Acres. The three distinct camping options that we offer are the meadow, car camping and the platforms. The meadow is an open field across the street from the main house (#218). Anywhere in the grass surrounding the red house is fair game to pitch a tent for $12 per person. Kids under 10 are 1/2 price and kids under 3 are free. The platforms are in the woods uphill from the main house (#218) . The platforms are 12' by 12' and the cost is $35 for two people and $12 for additional people. car camping with no hookups is $25 ( additional persons $12). There are many spots to car camp throughout the property. Some are more remote than others and require vehicles with higher clearance to access.
Video Directions to Camping at D Acres from Vermont and I-91
Video Directions to Camping from MetroBoston and I-93
Upon arrival please honk 3 times at the check-in parking lot.
or ring the doorbell at #218 streeter rd
or call 603.786.2366 if you are seeking assistance from staff.
3) We require 1st time visitors unfamiliar with the location to arrive before 9pm on their 1st night.
6) Visitors only utilize the porta pottys or outhouses as a restroom for #2. You can pee wherever you like with discretion.
7) Water is accessible onsite outside of the Ox Hovel. Check with staff regarding location and procedure.
10) We require payment by credit card prior to arrival - no refunds within 7 days.
11) Quiet hours after 10pm .
12) There is no trash or recycling onsite for visitors. Please plan to pack it out.
13) If accessing Green Woodlands or Rumney Crag please abide by their code of conduct.
CELL SERVICE: GPS and cell phone services are very unpredictable, so we suggest printing out directions before you leave.
D Acres of New Hampshire is a not-for-profit Permaculture Farm and Educational Homestead located in Dorchester, NH. Read about our mission, our weekly meals, camping and lodging, and events and workshops.